Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4361 in lilypond: Patch: Revert "Rename makefi

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4361 in lilypond: Patch: Revert "Rename makefile variable TMP"
Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 16:03:51 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Type-Enhancement -Patch-needs_work Type-Scripts

Comment #3 on issue 4361 by address@hidden: Patch: Revert "Rename makefile variable TMP"

Since James still runs the tests successfully, it is a reasonably safe bet that my Patchy problem is related to my recent upgrade of Ubuntu to 15.04. Since the bug in question looked like temporary files not being found, the change in tempdir handling had been a reasonable suspect.