Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2643 in lilypond: Attach lilypond source in pd

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2643 in lilypond: Attach lilypond source in pdf
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 16:21:47 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-countdown Patch-review

Comment #19 on issue 2643 by v.villenave: Attach lilypond source in pdf

Oh, it’s definitely on review, since it just isn’t working at the moment (ever since David made me add a "parser" arg that I’m not sure how to retrieve, cf the FIXME line #420 in framework-ps.scm).

For now, setting -dembed-source-code will make Lily crash, which is not ideal.

And while we’re at it, I’m not sure how to add a regtest for this feature: ideally we’d need something that checks the created PDF for an embedded file, extracts it and compares it to the source file (they should be identical).