Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4342 in lilypond: Patch: Replace C++ (in)equal

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4342 in lilypond: Patch: Replace C++ (in)equality checks with proper SCM syntax
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 13:06:06 +0000

Comment #20 on issue 4342 by v.villenave: Patch: Replace C++ (in)equality checks with proper SCM syntax

Sorry James (and patchy); I’ve just identified one last syntax inconsistency that did affect one of the regtests (the pitched trill spanner thing).

The regtest output I’m getting now is exactly identical to the one prior to my patch. (And SCM_DEBUG_TYPING_STRICTNESS now complains a *lot* less, even though there still are a few dozen non-SCM checks that will need to be addressed.)