[Lilypond-auto] Issue 4302 in lilypond: NullVoice and Ambitus crash (reg

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4302 in lilypond: NullVoice and Ambitus crash (regression?)
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 13:02:07 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Crash

New issue 4302 by address@hidden: NullVoice and Ambitus crash (regression?)

Simon Albrecht wrote :

if in Lily 2.19.15 NullVoice is \consisted with the "Ambitus_engraver", there are (for one NullVoice) three instances of

programming error: tried to get a translation for something that is no child of mine

which cause the program to abort. This used to work in v2.19.8. Minimal example attached.

In case you ask why I’d want this: I have two choir parts assembled in one staff using \partcombine. Two NullVoices are required for separate lyrics, and for separate ambitus.

Attachments:
        NullVoice-and-Ambitus.ly  184 bytes
        NullVoice-and-Ambitus.pdf  19.3 KB