Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4239 in lilypond: NR: Description wrong for re

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4239 in lilypond: NR: Description wrong for repeats-printing-a-repeat-sign-at-the-beginning-of-a-piece snippet
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2015 10:29:48 +0000

Comment #7 on issue 4239 by address@hidden: NR: Description wrong for repeats-printing-a-repeat-sign-at-the-beginning-of-a-piece snippet

James, you should not remove the file in the lilypond repository but on the LSR server.

Why?

The two are not connected. Indeed we ran LSR on 2.14 while we were on 2.18 stable and 2.19 unstable.

I know people often confuse LSR with 'documentation' but they are not the same thing as far as building doc and git master goes. As long as a snippet doesn't appear in the docs what LSR holds has no bearing on this.

As it happens I didn't bother to try to test this patch yet as I ran out of time which is why I set it back to needs_work for when I had some more time to finish it off.