Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4229 in lilypond: danger of a runaway loop

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4229 in lilypond: danger of a runaway loop
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 12:02:53 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-new Patch-needs_work

Comment #5 on issue 4229 by address@hidden: danger of a runaway loop

Fails make check.

It's a bit difficult to see specifically what is failing (esp. using multi cpu make) but I think it is this error that is being reported that is triggering the failure:

--snip--

Preprocessing graphical objects...lilypond: /tmp/lilypond-autobuild/lily/skyline.cc:94: Building::Building(Real, Real, Real, Real): Assertion `start_height == end_height' failed.

--snip--

I've attached the complet output of all the *.log files during make check. If you look for 'failed' you will find the lines - there are about a dozen reg tests that report this message.

The start of each test has a set of lines that are like this:

--snip--

Processing `./d0/lily-c559027a.ly'
Parsing...
Renaming input to: `/tmp/lilypond-autobuild/input/regression/chord-tremolo-articulations.ly'

--snip--

This tells you which specific file (and *.ly file for my compilation) has failed if you need to run specific tests against specific LilyPond reg test files.

I hope this helps

Attachments:
        allLogsOut.txt.zip  9.5 KB