Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4076 in lilypond: allow bn for B-natural in En

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4076 in lilypond: allow bn for B-natural in English
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 20:54:29 +0000

Comment #41 on issue 4076 by address@hidden: allow bn for B-natural in English

I said on -user, however, that I wouldn't change "english", so I don't want to go back to the first approach on this issue without first explaining there.

It's not like I haven't given in either.

Was there a better reply from an english-user?

I don't really know. I've been viewing the replies through my opinion, namely that I am not comfortable with a variant allowing for different, possibly confusing personal styles "in the wild" without offering more meaning and without being reproducible per \displayLilyMusic. As you didn't understand the replies with different opinion, it would appear that you have a similar filtering problem.

At any rate, I consider it a good idea to explain on user. It's not like it's not an embarrassment for me as well.