Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4209 in lilypond: Patch: Change notename cshar

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4209 in lilypond: Patch: Change notename csharp et al. to c-sharp et al.
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 13:28:36 +0000

Comment #6 on issue 4209 by address@hidden: Patch: Change notename csharp et al. to c-sharp et al.

However, I am not really happy about the effect on bagpipe.ly. While I don't see that it makes sense to let it use different names from the full English language, it's much more likely to actively use cflat, fflat and gflat in note passages than the English language is: there _are_ no short names for those notes.

So the language change is likely to hit the bagpipe players more. Should we add aliases to the old names? That's probably the least invasive option.

Suggestions?