Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2278 in lilypond: Command to tell each staff t

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2278 in lilypond: Command to tell each staff to change MIDI channel and port
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 17:13:10 +0000

Comment #5 on issue 2278 by address@hidden: Command to tell each staff to change MIDI channel and port

I have a similar Problem: I am Setting rennaisance Choir Music and would like to play the generated midi files with Hauptwerk, a virtual organ. This sampler uses the midi ports for accessing the Manuals and pedal of the organ. Midi channel 1 is pedal, channel 2 is 1st Manual, channel 3 is 2nd Manual. If i have a Setting of a 6 voice Motette, i could only hear the first three voices (since my organ has only two Manuals and pedal) and the first voice only in the range from C to f', since range of pedal has only this Ambitus.

I would Need a command to set all the voices to one midi channel (for example channel 2). Is that possible?

Best regards - Martin