Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1154 in lilypond: Slur and Tie subproperties f

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1154 in lilypond: Slur and Tie subproperties for 'details should be documented
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:55:04 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-push Patch-waiting

Comment #10 on issue 1154 by tdanielsmusic: Slur and Tie subproperties for 'details should be documented

This patch isn't quite in a pushable state yet, as the descriptions of three properties are missing and I'm a little unsure one or two of the others are correct. I'd hoped someone familiar with the tie code might step in, but failing that I'll need to research the code myself. This will take a little time, so setting back to Patch-waiting.

Trevor