Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4127 in lilypond: Patch: Let \time in mid-meas

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4127 in lilypond: Patch: Let \time in mid-measure work without warning in some cases
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 14:02:11 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-push Fixed_2_19_16

Comment #26 on issue 4127 by address@hidden: Patch: Let \time in mid-measure work without warning in some cases

Pushed to staging as
commit 61d0f3c7bebf2a9cdea56ff4e3b52e3e3510bf8a
Author: Dan Eble <address@hidden>
Date:   Tue Oct 7 22:28:21 2014 -0400

    Issue 4127: allow mid-measure \time

    \time is now allowed in mid measure provided that \partial appears at
    the same timestep.

    Documentation changes include some clean-up of index entries related
    to time signatures.

Personally, I lean towards splitting out unrelated stuff (like index entry cleanup) into separate commits unless they are really trivial. That way, any prospective emergency revert of the patch because of regressions does not affect other stuff.

Oh, and the version header in the regtests should have been 2.19.16 rather than 2.19.15. I fixed this after pushing to staging (the above is the fixed commit id) and hope I caught it before patchy works on master. Not super important but nicer if it's right since it more or less states a version from which on the regtest was supposed to work, and that's the upcoming one.