Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4062 in lilypond: Patch: Use aligned-on-x-pare

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4062 in lilypond: Patch: Use aligned-on-x-parent instead of other callbacks for some grobs
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 11:13:24 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-new Patch-needs_work

Comment #6 on issue 4062 by address@hidden: Patch: Use aligned-on-x-parent instead of other callbacks for some grobs

Fails make check - it's really hard in some cases to find out why, this is no exception (as there are number of 'failed' or 'error' messages in make check that don't actually cause the build to fail.

However digging through the noise I am seeing

"programming error: Grob `TabNoteHead' has no interface for property `parent-alignment-X"

This might be relevant (or not), otherwise I am not sure.