Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3474 in lilypond: LSR-formatting not transform

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3474 in lilypond: LSR-formatting not transformed in /Documentation/snippets
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2014 10:25:40 +0000

Comment #6 on issue 3474 by address@hidden: LSR-formatting not transformed in /Documentation/snippets

That sounds like a plausible theory. If the export script converts the titles into file names and then processes a list of titles separately, a slash remaining in the latter list would likely cause this file to be skipped.

You'll have to ask the LSR maintainer for insights into the export: I don't think we have the respective software in the LilyPond code base.