Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4016 in lilypond: Refrain Verse Technique not

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4016 in lilypond: Refrain Verse Technique not working on SATB score.
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 08:34:24 +0000

Updates:

Comment #1 on issue 4016 by address@hidden: Refrain Verse Technique not working on SATB score.

I tried posting this to the bug link @
http://post.gmane.org/post.php?group=gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.bugs and it
gave me a top-posting error. This makes no sense because I was not replying
to a post.

see:
http://www.lilypond.org/website/bug-reports.html

Step 3

If you are not subscribed, you can still post a bug report with the gmane lilypond.bugs web interface.

However, there is a strict "no top-posting" check on the gmane interface, which is often incorrectly triggered by lilypond files. To avoid this, please add:

    > I'm not top posting.

(you must include the > ) to the top of your bug report.

Btw, it's not a bug, but expected behaviour from your code.
If you want to discuss it or receive a solution for the problem, please, use the user-mailing-list