Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 316 in lilypond: Ancient Music: \ictus not cen

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 316 in lilypond: Ancient Music: \ictus not centered
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 10:48:58 +0000

Comment #8 on issue 316 by address@hidden: Ancient Music: \ictus not centered

FWIW, this turns out not to be an issue with the ictus itself, but when it is drawn inside a ligature. The example given does not need a ligature (as I understand it), since ligatures represent combinations of multiple notes, which "\[ f \ictus \]" is not. Please see code below and image. Note: I'm not saying this is not a but, but rather it concerns how ligatures affect the drawing of the ictus.

\version "2.15.29"
\include "gregorian.ly"
\score {
  <<