Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3962 in lilypond: Patch: use X-parents to alig

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3962 in lilypond: Patch: use X-parents to align MMRNumbers, MMRTexts and PercentRepeatCounters
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 07:57:14 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Type-Enhancement -Patch-push Type-Defect Fixed_2_19_9

Comment #6 on issue 3962 by address@hidden: Patch: use X-parents to align MMRNumbers, MMRTexts and PercentRepeatCounters

pushed as

commit f4d8c77fc2ebac49bbdb0d0e9bec636313508846
Author: Janek WarchoĊ‚ <address@hidden>
Date:   Mon Apr 8 15:58:08 2013 +0200

    use X-parents to align MMRNumbers, MMRTexts and PercentRepeatCounters

    It makes more sense to use X-parents than Y-parents for horizontal
    alignment. To be able to do this, we have to ensure that X-parents of
    MultiMeasureRestNumber, MultiMeasureRestText and PercentRepeatCounter
    won't be overwritten by set_bound (these grobs are spanners).  We can
    do this because parents of these grobs are spanners as well.

    Expected changes in output: none.