Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1189 in lilypond: articulation-generating scri

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1189 in lilypond: articulation-generating script needs verbatim @lilypond (A10 and A13 Appendices of NR)
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 22:28:17 +0000

Comment #9 on issue 1189 by address@hidden: articulation-generating script needs verbatim @lilypond (A10 and A13 Appendices of NR)

I've now been using a pretty good layout for these Appendixes which, while not 'scripted' (they just use Texinfo @multitable layouts) I think there was some comment that maintenance would be just as much work in a script, where the 'articulations' have to be entered in the 'script' that builds the page, as Texinfo code. At least in this way, it makes it simpler for others that do doc work to be at least keep these tables updated and it also allows for the examples to be manipulated much simpler (I think anyway).

See checkins

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commit;h=17fecdfc86780cccffdf8fb91a1394da2980860a

and

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commit;h=4cd16b30ea12e67d0c67c3e5663db113ae95db5f