[Lilypond-auto] Issue 3968 in lilypond: Improve output of scheme-engrave

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3968 in lilypond: Improve output of scheme-engraver.ly regtest.
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 04:21:29 +0000

Owner: address@hidden
Labels: Type-Other Patch-new

New issue 3968 by address@hidden: Improve output of scheme-engraver.ly regtest.

I was reading the scheme-engraver.ly regtest, trying to understand scheme engravers, but I spent most of my time trying to understand the convoluted scheme code and terminal output. This just cleans it up a little bit so future users don't have to waste time like I did. By the way, is there a reason this is a regtest, and not in "Extending"?

Thanks
- Mark

http://codereview.appspot.com/103550046/

OLD OUTPUT:
(initialize #<Mom -infinity>
)(start-trans #<Mom 0>
)(process-music #<Mom 0>
)(process-acknowledged #<Mom 0>
)(saw head: #<Grob NoteHead > coming from #<Translator Note_heads_engraver >)(process-acknowledged #<Mom 0>

NEW OUTPUT:
#<Mom -infinity>: (initialize)
#<Mom 0>        : (start-translation-timestep)
#<Mom 0>        : (process-music)
#<Mom 0>        : (process-acknowledged)
: saw #<Grob NoteHead > coming from #<Translator Note_heads_engraver >
#<Mom 0>        : (process-acknowledged)