[Lilypond-auto] Issue 3962 in lilypond: Patch: use X-parents to align MM

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3962 in lilypond: Patch: use X-parents to align MMRNumbers, MMRTexts and PercentRepeatCounters
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 10:36:06 +0000

Owner: address@hidden
Labels: Type-Enhancement Patch-new

New issue 3962 by address@hidden: Patch: use X-parents to align MMRNumbers, MMRTexts and PercentRepeatCounters

use X-parents to align MMRNumbers, MMRTexts and PercentRepeatCounters

It makes more sense to use X-parents than Y-parents for horizontal
alignment. To be able to do this, we have to ensure that X-parents of
MultiMeasureRestNumber, MultiMeasureRestText and PercentRepeatCounter
won't be overwritten by set_bound (these grobs are spanners).  We can
do this because parents of these grobs are spanners as well.

Expected changes in output: none.

http://codereview.appspot.com/108110045