Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3942 in lilypond: Scale slurs and ties when us

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3942 in lilypond: Scale slurs and ties when using \magnifyMusic.
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2014 12:13:10 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-review Patch-countdown

Comment #3 on issue 3942 by address@hidden: Scale slurs and ties when using \magnifyMusic.

Well I don't know technically what they are (I am not a developer remember... and they can occur according to this

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/contributor-big-page#precompiled-regression-tests

under the 'What to look for' sections for 'Profiles'

However as I make test-baesline and make check with the same number of CPUs it isn't this but I think it is something to do with Memory usage.

I don't usually mention them if I get a few showing up or the differences are not that significant (not that I really know what significant is - they are just numbers not limits or relative measurements to anything as such).

However the occasional patch does through up massive differences (increases usually but sometimes decreases) or it flags up a lot of tests - which may, I guess, be a symptom of the code that is changed and how many reg tests use this code change.

I looked in the mail archives but have not really been able to find any discussion or any great technical detail on the cell counts so my information is really inferred from various emails or tracker updates over the last few years.

Patch on countdown for June 11th - 06:00 GMT