Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3863 in lilypond: Slurs are now pushed further

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3863 in lilypond: Slurs are now pushed further away than necessary on dotted notes
Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 21:19:35 +0000

Comment #8 on issue 3863 by address@hidden: Slurs are now pushed further away than necessary on dotted notes

Hmm... I don't think that my change undoes this earlier fix. Note that it all begins here:

The idea of https://codereview.appspot.com/5434087 was to prevent those nasty dot-slur collisions.

When we change ye.widen to 0.01 (or even to 0), there are still no collisions! And there is also no extra space between dot and slur.

So far I've compiled nearly 100 pages with my setting and everything is fine.