Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3875 in lilypond: RehearsalMark inserts additi

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3875 in lilypond: RehearsalMark inserts additional space between note columns
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 04:19:50 +0000

Comment #1 on issue 3875 by address@hidden: RehearsalMark inserts additional space between note columns

You can remove the extra space by removing the setting that says "keep me in a separate column from musical notation":
  \override Score.RehearsalMark #'non-musical = #'()
The mark then goes over the left edge of the rest. The placement of the mark over the rest can be adjusted, but when the lines are stretched the mark remains in fixed position relative to the rest.

Personally I am not sure whether the extra space is bad or good, when there is a rehearsal mark mid-measure.