Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3802 in lilypond: please cherry-pick b85d375bf

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3802 in lilypond: please cherry-pick b85d375bf into stable
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 06:51:35 +0000

Comment #1 on issue 3802 by address@hidden: please cherry-pick b85d375bf into stable

Well, let's put this surprise into context:
commit b85d375bf1912172c2df276784d7bdeef582f85e
Author:     Janek Warchoł <address@hidden>
AuthorDate: Tue Jun 19 12:02:01 2012 +0200
Commit:     Janek Warchoł <address@hidden>
CommitDate: Sat Dec 7 16:52:04 2013 +0100

    XY-extent: more accurate docstring

This patch was not important enough for you to push it in 1.5 years after starting it (way before the _last_ stable release), it gets pushed few weeks before the stable release, the issue is not marked as urgent or to be backported in any manner.

"I'm surprised to discover" would usually be employed for pointing out an unexpected dereliction of duty, like "I'm surprised to discover that the horses have not been fed". Speaking of which, I have to tend to them now.