Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3777 in lilypond: Code improvements to satb.ly

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3777 in lilypond: Code improvements to satb.ly built-in template
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 11:29:25 +0000

Comment #17 on issue 3777 by tdanielsmusic: Code improvements to satb.ly built-in template

Yes! that fixes it.  Thanks David.

So let me see if I understand why.  Is this because
the \layout block has a different scope to the top-level
variables, and so Layout has to be imported via the
LilyPond identifier?

As the change is trivial I'll upload the fix as part of
this patch set rather than raising a separate issue.

Trevor