Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2877 in lilypond: articulate.ly: documentation

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2877 in lilypond: articulate.ly: documentation issues and incorrect rendering of grace notes
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 18:00:43 +0000

Updates:
        Owner: address@hidden

Comment #7 on issue 2877 by address@hidden: articulate.ly: documentation issues and incorrect rendering of grace notes

I've looked over this and the midi section in the NR.

Notes about having a a separate \score section (one with the normal music + \layout) and one with just \midi is already mentioned in the repeats in MIDI section.

However I feel this whole 3.5.x section is slightly messy in terms of its ordering and there are a some 'doc policy' issues (@seealso and spacing discrepancies across the 3.5.x sections) that I am going to tidy up first in a separate tracker (not yet created).

Then I suggest we move the Articulate script section from its current position of 3.5.8 to 3.5.5 (so every other section shifts down accordingly) and then remove/move/merge (as appropriate) information that pertains to the Articulate script from the other now-proceeding sections into the new 3.5.5/Articulate script section or possibly simplify the Articulate script section further and just make the examples/explanations in 3.5.6-8 better/consistent.