Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3739 in lilypond: 16th notes cannot be spaced

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3739 in lilypond: 16th notes cannot be spaced as densely as quarters
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 21:51:44 +0000

Comment #2 on issue 3739 by address@hidden: 16th notes cannot be spaced as densely as quarters

Yes, i know that your current patch for issue 3304 fixes the problem in this issue. I posted this example because i wanted to make sure that if you revise the patch to 3304, new patch will still solve this.

As for springs, you are right that we have a problem. I'd like to think about it, but it cannot be done hastily, and i don't have time now... This is something that should be thought through. So, while i'd like to help, i don't know if i'll be able to.

You may nevertheless look at the comment #11 that i've added to issue 2462.