[Lilypond-auto] Issue 3737 in lilypond: Problem with key change while ch

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3737 in lilypond: Problem with key change while changing Staff
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 22:02:50 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect

New issue 3737 by address@hidden: Problem with key change while changing Staff

Based on report by Mark Stephen Mrotek on user:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2013-12/msg00781.html
boiled down by David Kastrup>
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2013-12/msg00081.html

In the following, outcommenting the
line with the Staff \change cures the problem.

If no other developer has a good lead, this should be picked up by the
bug squad and turned into a report.

As for a workaround while this bug is not fixed: does anybody have an
idea?  I've tried a few things with Y-extent without success, but that's
probably because I don't understand the bug in the first place.

\version "2.16.2"

rightOne = \relative c'' {
  \time 4/2
    g1 \key ges \major c,1\fz
  }

rightTwo = \relative c'' {
    r8 d bes g bes d bes g
  \change Staff = "left"
}

left = \relative c' {
  bes,,1 ( \key ges \major eeses )
}

\score {
  \new PianoStaff <<
    \new Staff = "right" << \rightOne \\ \rightTwo >>
    \new Staff = "left" { \clef bass \left }

}

Attachments:
        pngobBqTGtESf.png  10.1 KB