[Lilypond-auto] Issue 3732 in lilypond: Patch: Web:Features: Move images

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3732 in lilypond: Patch: Web:Features: Move images with text
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 12:31:50 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Enhancement Patch-new

New issue 3732 by address@hidden: Patch: Web:Features: Move images with text

Web:Features: Move images with text

Move the images after text has moved too.

I'm not sure if we need new image(s) for Text input
and "Extensible design".

Web:Features: Review of details

Web: Rewrite and Extend Features->Environment

Web: Rewrite and Ext. Features->Extensible design

Web: Rewrite and Extend Features->Usability

Web: Extend and rewrite Features->Text input

Web:Features: Restructure page outline

This doesn't modify the content, although I have a clear idea about it.
So some contents don't seem to fit to the headings.

http://codereview.appspot.com/42770043