Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3671 in lilypond: Patch: Grace notes shouldn't

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3671 in lilypond: Patch: Grace notes shouldn't shorten the previous note unless they overlap with it.
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 11:14:23 +0000

Updates:
        Cc: address@hidden
        Labels: -Patch-review Patch-countdown

Comment #6 on issue 3671 by address@hidden: Patch: Grace notes shouldn't shorten the previous note unless they overlap with it.

David,

Yes I was forced to do this.

You see when I used my 'normal CPU' count of 7 I got that odd make doc error, I reduced it to 6 and still got it so just reduced it again to 3 and then I could make doc on this patch.

So this is explains the 7/3 difference.

What I didn't (and I think you didn't either) understand was why it would fail on make doc using higher number of CPUs and why it is only on 'some' patches and not others.

I've never had the issue occur during a merge, which again doesn't seem to make sense, as you have to make doc before you can merge right?

But that explains the job count difference (I didn't notice the reg tests showed that up though, which was interesting).

So apart from that, and if everyone is happy this patch is on countdown for Nov 25th - 06:00 GMT

James