Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3665 in lilypond: transposing \chords does no

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3665 in lilypond: transposing \chords does no longer work
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 12:22:27 +0000

Comment #5 on issue 3665 by address@hidden: transposing \chords does no longer work

I would have thought this would have needed serious conflict resolution when rebasing after issue 3648, but it looks like the changes, even though both this issue and 3648 are in lily/parser.yy, apply nicely to either stable/2.18 or master branch.

Since this is slated to land in the stable release, I am flushing it out to staging early so that it has some minimal exposure in master before cherry-picking it into the stable/2.18 branch in time for the 2.17.96 release.

I'll keep the state at Patch-countdown nevertheless: the countdown is then for the move into stable/2.18.