Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3281 in lilypond: 3 or 4 pages

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3281 in lilypond: 3 or 4 pages
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 22:16:57 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-review Patch-new

Comment #11 on issue 3281 by address@hidden: 3 or 4 pages

Thanks, James.
That regression test was supposed to change, but should not have changed so much to cause that warning, and I missed it. New patch is up.

This test is multi-page so `make check` doesn't show the image difference, so I'll attach before and after. Before the patch (left) the page-breaker squeezes more music on the first page so it will not have to squeeze the ragged-bottom second page, but then the page layout squeezes the second page anyway to match the first page (issue 1377; maybe we should only stretch to match the penultimate page). After the patch, the tightness is more even.

I looked quickly through the sixty other multi-page tests and found no problems.
http://codereview.appspot.com/25710043