Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 185 in lilypond: RhythmicStaff squishing chord

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 185 in lilypond: RhythmicStaff squishing chords should produce single notes
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 11:18:20 +0000

Comment #11 on issue 185 by address@hidden: RhythmicStaff squishing chords should produce single notes

Regarding comment #9: as far as I know, whole notes have Stem grobs just like other notes do. That does not mean that the Stem is necessarily the "correct" construct to go by and the question is whether one can indeed kill off all spurious noteheads before they influence spacing, but I don't know of anything more appropriate right now.