Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3622 in lilypond: Wrong aikenheads on Mac

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3622 in lilypond: Wrong aikenheads on Mac
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 11:28:34 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Fixed_2_17_95

Comment #7 on issue 3622 by address@hidden: Wrong aikenheads on Mac

It's also absolute not clear under which circumstances the problem occured. Since we haven't traced the problem back to a cause, it seems audacious to call it "fixed". It's conceivable that it can be caused by a problematic Metapost version. It is also conceivable that it can be caused by bad dependencies when building fonts with a multi-processor build. Or it can be related to OSX itself in some manner.

I'm putting the status back to "Accepted" in the hope that we get some more feedback before we can estimate what happened.