Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3648 in lilypond: Patch: Isolated durations in

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3648 in lilypond: Patch: Isolated durations in music sequences now stand for unpitched notes
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 19:01:44 +0000

Comment #6 on issue 3648 by address@hidden: Patch: Isolated durations in music sequences now stand for unpitched notes

Here's my enthusiasm: Hip, hip, horray :-)

To be serious: It looks great, but since I don't use RhythmicStaff normally, I can judge it from a `theoretical' point only; I simply don't have a real feeling how it makes life easier. I really appreciate your efforts to further simplify and regularize lilypond's input language.