[Lilypond-auto] Issue 3647 in lilypond: Patch: Reset master for 2.19

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3647 in lilypond: Patch: Reset master for 2.19
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 20:39:36 +0000

Owner: address@hidden
Labels: Type-Enhancement Patch-new

New issue 3647 by address@hidden: Patch: Reset master for 2.19

Reset master for 2.19

I was actually going to push this straight to staging, but then I am
not sure whether it will not disrupt our web page.  As far as I
understand, the web page will link to the versions mentioned in
VERSION_STABLE and VERSION_DEVEL, so it should just be fine (and those
should get updated when either 2.18 or 2.19 is released first).

But maybe I'm mistaken about that, and somebody has a smarter
suggestion.  Anyway, consists of the two obvious commits:

Rewind Documentation/changes.tely for 2.19 branch

Update Version for 2.19 development

http://codereview.appspot.com/22110043