Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3642 in lilypond: extra space is inserted afte

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3642 in lilypond: extra space is inserted after a markup following lyrics and the following lyrics above the staff
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 14:02:09 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-review Patch-push

Comment #6 on issue 3642 by address@hidden: extra space is inserted after a markup following lyrics and the following lyrics above the staff

I was worried about comment #4 since fixing this problem should not result in "The test /page-spacing-nonstaff-lines-and-markup.ly gets a bit longer.". But I see that it did not get longer because of the fix, but rather because you added material at the end of the regtest.

The fix itself looks trivial. Please push it at the latest at the end of next countdown (2013-11-03-0600 UTC I think) so that it may make it into the next developer release. I want all "Critical" fixes given proper exposire before accepting them into the stable branch.

Thanks.