Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3642 in lilypond: extra space is inserted afte

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3642 in lilypond: extra space is inserted after a markup following lyrics and the following lyrics above the staff
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 18:39:00 +0000

Comment #3 on issue 3642 by address@hidden: extra space is inserted after a markup following lyrics and the following lyrics above the staff

Tsk tsk tsk. Seems like <URL:http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2276#c5> was somewhat prophetic, and we now have managed to carry the effects under the label "regression" right into 2.17...

I see you have not taken ownersjip of this issue. Oversight or intentional? You will probably be the one taking the least time to fix this, but I know myself that if you have 1000 workers and assign everything to the person likely to do some item in the fastest manner, there will not be much parallel processing going on at all...