Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3641 in lilypond: Example for \accepts in N.R.

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3641 in lilypond: Example for \accepts in N.R.5.1.7 broke
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013 07:44:29 +0000

Comment #4 on issue 3641 by address@hidden: Example for \accepts in N.R.5.1.7 broke

To get the example from the manual to work, we need only do the revert part of the attached patch. The original issue 2990 was fixed more thoroughly (making \StaffGroup\with\RemoveEmptyStaves actually work) by issue 3101, so reverting d40362 leaves issue 2990 fixed. We can leave the second part of the patch for version 2.19.x if we like.

I am still a little surprised that the example at the top of this issue can work.