Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3629 in lilypond: Patch: Improvements to \offs

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3629 in lilypond: Patch: Improvements to \offset
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 12:11:40 +0000

Comment #12 on issue 3629 by address@hidden: Patch: Improvements to \offset

Certainly worth looking into.  I won't be able to look into this right away
(as my break from teaching is rapidly coming to an end).  In the meantime,
I don't feel good about leaving the patch as-is in master, since it
requires the #'.  I don't particularly want to document the function and
put up a changes entry with that older notation in place.  Shall I open an
issue for this?