[Lilypond-auto] Issue 3627 in lilypond: Hindustani Traditional Musical N

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3627 in lilypond: Hindustani Traditional Musical Notation
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 22:40:05 +0000

Owner: ----

New issue 3627 by address@hidden: Hindustani Traditional Musical Notation

We recommend that users report bugs to
http://post.gmane.org/post.php?group=gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.bugs

Please DO NOT add issues directly to this tracker unless
you have received permission to do so.

Please keep attachments as small as possible.  Google has a very small
limit on the total size of attachments in the tracker.  If you need to post
a larger file (>50 kByte - really) please use a link.

Hi , I am from Bengali Wikisource Team (bn.wikisource.org). We have lots of PD Hindustani Traditional Musical Notation (Swaralipi) with songs. We need to convert there. So we need Hindustani Traditional Musical Notation as like "[[Extension:Score]]". I would like to help any kind of work except coding. I have uploaded sample file of notation in Bengali language ( [[:File:Swarabitan vol. 1.pdf]] works by [[:en:Rabindranath Tagore]].[[User:Jayantanth|Jayantanth]] ([[User talk:Jayantanth|talk]]) 22:26, 21 October 2013 (UTC)