Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3591 in lilypond: Making flat flags available

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3591 in lilypond: Making flat flags available
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 14:13:43 +0000

Comment #20 on issue 3591 by address@hidden: Making flat flags available

Comment #19 on issue 3591 by address@hidden:

Well then, it would appear that nothing sinister was going on here and the
commit id in comment #15 corresponds to the change you have pushed. And the
change itself also looks related to the commit message, so I'm marking as
verified.

Thanks.

As to "right after pushing to staging": of course the id is the same as
right before pushing to staging.  It's just sort of a nuisance to post a
pointer to the commit id before pushing to staging just to find out somebody
else pushed something else to staging in the meantime, requiring you to
rebase again.

So I usually push first, and report afterwards.

Ok, will do in future.