Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3581 in lilypond: Patch: Add support for setti

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3581 in lilypond: Patch: Add support for setting MIDI pan position, and reverb and chorus levels
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 10:54:52 +0000

Comment #32 on issue 3581 by address@hidden: Patch: Add support for setting MIDI pan position, and reverb and chorus levels

So that was the place where the instrumentName property was actually still used. Sorry.

I actually verified that the code will compile with each patch applied in sequence, so this change (which was a separate patch) can be dropped easily from the patchset.

(Removing the property setting was suggested by Keith O'Hara in the review comments, so I thought I'm expected to do so, to make the code stop causing confusion for anyone else who wishes to extend the implementation with new MIDI properties and consults performer-init.ly to learn whether new MIDI properties should or should not be initialized to default values. Isn't this default equalization of MIDI volume also contrary to the policy of not default initializing any MIDI controls unless explicitly specified?)