Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 704 in lilypond: whole notes tremolos collide

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 704 in lilypond: whole notes tremolos collide with accidentals
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 10:39:46 +0000

Comment #15 on issue 704 by address@hidden: whole notes tremolos collide with accidentals

Personally, I don't like the asymmetric look that comes from the imaginary stem attachments being to the side of the whole note heads. If we accept this as the state to achieve, then it would seem like our best bet would be to simulate having stems everywhere except when actually typesetting them. Any issues regarding accidentals should then either be moot, or we would have to address them for non-whole notes equally.