Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3590 in lilypond: Backslash in a node name cau

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3590 in lilypond: Backslash in a node name causes problems
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 09:25:07 +0000

Updates:
        Cc: address@hidden
        Labels: -Patch-new Patch-review

Comment #14 on issue 3590 by address@hidden: Backslash in a node name causes problems

Still fails make doc.

Getting more languages now.

Looking in the logs and trying to make head or tail of all the 'expected' WARNING: Unable to find node: xxx messages, I am seeing in Japanese translations;

*** Undefined node `paper variables for shifts and indents' in @ref (in out-www/
notation/staff.texi l. 1845)
Max error number exceeded

---
German:

WARNING: Unable to find node 'Gleichzeitig erscheinende Noten' in book snippets.
** dots requires {} (in out-www/notation/simultaneous.texi l. 1777)
WARNING: Unable to find node 'Gleichzeitig erscheinende Noten' in book snippets.

(that may not be an issue, I don't know)

---

All the other languages seem to only show the WARNING message. So is it just the Japanese translation?

Hope that helps.