Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3504 in lilypond: \hspace isn't aligned proper

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3504 in lilypond: \hspace isn't aligned properly by \fill-line (caused by fix to issue 3330)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 15:19:59 +0000

Updates:
        Owner: address@hidden

Comment #6 on issue 3504 by address@hidden: \hspace isn't aligned properly by \fill-line (caused by fix to issue 3330)

Uh no, it's not the "only impediment to a stable release". First we need to branch off the stable release branch (which then only gets admitted proper bug fixes), then we need to give the translators time to catch up. After we kept close tabs on the master branch for about a month to make sure that it does not diverge from stable to the degree where its unsuitable for testing the material in master, we can then make a stable release.

We are close to being able to branch, and the size and character of this particular issue is such that it's feasible to fix it after branching off. So it's not really a showstopper. I am currently juggling several other things (including working on the backlog of my monthly financial reports, a backlog that _has_ a significant impact on the financial backing and thus the means I have for working on LilyPond), so it will take several days until I have the already started work in a shape I consider fit for inclusion.