Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 645 in lilypond: \transposition + \partcombine

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 645 in lilypond: \transposition + \partcombine = wrong MIDI output
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:05:27 +0000

Comment #12 on issue 645 by address@hidden: \transposition + \partcombine = wrong MIDI output

Regarding comment #4: it seems like I have been babbling. There are two different staves in the original code, the partcombiner combines voices with _equal_ transposition, and the transposition manages to creep into an unrelated Staff.

I am not sure that triggering this problem would actually require the partcombiner. As it only occurs in Midi and the output setting does not appear to involve engravers (like Output_property_engraver which gets active for overrides but not for the set/unset of context variables used here), it would appear more like a problem with the Performer_group code than anything else.