Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3531 in lilypond: Patch: replaced function arg

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3531 in lilypond: Patch: replaced function argument 'string' by 'const string&' where it makes sense to avoid unnecessary copying of 'string' objects.
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 23:09:25 +0000

Comment #6 on issue 3531 by address@hidden: Patch: replaced function argument 'string' by 'const string&' where it makes sense to avoid unnecessary copying of 'string' objects.

although I am not completely sure what, if any
significance the comment by Keith/Frederic in
the Rietveld

It means that at one location, how the code was written before my patch could let think the programmer wanted to change the argument (by reference) but the argument was given by value (copy). However, I do not think this is the case. Nevertheless, I did not change the behaviour of the function so if there was a bug there, the bug remains. If there was no bug, it should still be OK after applying my patch.