Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3528 in lilypond: Patch: Keep bison-generated

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3528 in lilypond: Patch: Keep bison-generated files in sync.
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 18:54:08 +0000

Comment #12 on issue 3528 by address@hidden: Patch: Keep bison-generated files in sync.

Well, I was increasingly micromanaging the patch, splitting it into revert+mod commits, not touching c-rules.make at all (it seems utterly pointless to give off the impression we are maintaining anything here), checking that the documentation of $* does not actually match my expectations, then triggering a test to make sure that on my two-processor system the result works out fine...

It seemed sort of pointless at that point to poke you until your patch matched my own. Yes, it would have been an even better idea if I did not actually go into full review mode first.

At any rate, all the work was already done on my side, and in case you had not yet started revising stuff, it could have saved you the duplicate work.

Turns out it didn't.  Sorry.