Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1196 in lilypond: Enhancement Request: Impleme

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1196 in lilypond: Enhancement Request: Implementing tablature bends
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 22:30:13 +0000

Comment #10 on issue 1196 by address@hidden: Enhancement Request: Implementing tablature bends

Regarding comment #9
The problem seems to be that you use "first" and "second" as identifiers in your code.

"first" and "second" are 'primitive-procedures' in scheme, while using 'srfi-1':
  guile> (use-modules (srfi srfi-1))
  guile> (write first)
  #<primitive-procedure car>
The use of 'srfi-1' seems to be the default in LilyPond nowadays.

Although I don't know why it is a problem here, but works under other circumstances, I'd avoid the use of them as LilyPond-identifier, generally.

Changing them to 'frst' and 'scnd' gave me successful compilation.