[Lilypond-auto] Issue 3447 in lilypond: make website: no VERSION depende

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3447 in lilypond: make website: no VERSION dependency
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 11:19:57 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Build

New issue 3447 by address@hidden: make website: no VERSION dependency

As the title says:

~/lilypond-git/build$ make -j9 CPU_COUNT=9 -s website
~/lilypond-git/build$ touch ../VERSION
~/lilypond-git/build$ make -j9 CPU_COUNT=9 -s website
~/lilypond-git/build$ touch ../Documentation/notation.tely
~/lilypond-git/build$ make -j9 CPU_COUNT=9 -s website
Processing web site: []

This is an issue for rebuilding the main website - if I get the VERSION number wrong during my update (which I did a few weeks ago) I can't simply correct VERSION and the website rebuilds itself - I need to touch something else as well to force a rebuild.